Hello. We’re Fiasco, a small batch artisan gelatiere located in Calgary.
We’re doing our best to get back to the way things used to be…simple, honest and filled with passion. Join us in our pursuit to make the world a better place, one tiny spoonful at a time! ~ Team Fiasco
What will you be responsible for?
*Fiasco is all about team work and getting together to ensure every project we say yes to is a success! So in between stacking shelves and accepting deliveries you will be working with the kitchen and office staff getting it done!
*Our warehouse is attached to our fantastic test kitchen and you will be interacting with our awesome team throughout your shift.
*You will be assisting the operations manager as well as your teammates in the warehouse to get things packed and ready to!
You're the right person if:
*You are ready to jump in and get your hands dirty--you have a willingness to go above and beyond and don’t have to wait around for direction.
*You are organized, hardworking and able to lift between 50-70lbs.
*You have experience working in a warehouse (not necessary to be considered).
* You are able to work between 3-5 days a week between the hours of 8am-5pm Monday- Friday, and some weekends. Hours are very flexible and can accommodate different schedules if needed.
*You're resourceful - you do whatever it takes
*You are positive and love being around people.
A few more things we are looking for:
- You love gelato! So much that you’re willing to professionally taste test our product every day as part of your role.
- You are professional, yet fun, and have excellent communication skills.
- You are a quick thinker, and highly adaptable.
- You are motivated by exceeding customers expectations and providing an enriched experience for everyone you encounter within your day.
-You have a positive outlook, and love to laugh!
We’re a very close knit team and we do awesome all the time which means our standards are high. Think you have what it takes to be a part of our team? Then send us your resume and a cover letter that answers:
1. What value you would bring to our team (other than being positive, we consider that price of admission)?
2. What is your favorite brand/company and WHY?
3. Why do you want to work for us?
4. What makes you weird?
Reference ID: 5970174279f0
Date Posted: 08/03/2016