Start Date: As soon as possible
Description: You will be working very closely with our truck manager to pull off various events around the city and promote our brand. Responsibilities will include impeccable customer service, working the line, working cash station, operating a fryer, set up and tear down duties, as well as the opportunity for growth and increased responsibility running the company, financials and new directions.
You’re the right person if:
*You’re obsessed with customer service, surprise and delighting each customer is your point of pride.
*Love the event scene in Calgary and can't wait to be at the hottest ones.
*Team environments are where you thrive, however you also have the ability to work solo.
*You are enthusiastic and can easily engage people in conversation
*You are ready to jump in and get your hands dirty--you have a willingness to go above and beyond.
*Able to lift 50lbs.
We would love it if you:
* You have experience working in customer service
* You love providing an unforgettable customer experience, every day to every customer.
* You are a go-getter who loves to hustle for new business
* Strong communication skills
* Work well in a fast paced environment
* Have the ability to self manage
* Are able to read and follow a recipe
* Are not afraid of long hours
*Be flexible with your hours (aka, some weeks 0 hours, while others 20-25)
*Be resourceful - you do whatever it takes
*Be positive and love being around people
*Have reliable transportation (aka, a car and a driver's license)
*Have a passion for food and kitchen experience
*Get in on building the next big thing and have a chance to grow your career as we grow a legendary company!
*Behind the scenes look and tickets to some of Calgary’s best festivals, concerts and conferences
*All the gelato you can eat, we take quality seriously, so seriously we’re willing to taste test every batch.
*Weekly gelato or sorbetto to share with your friends and family.
*We’re a close knit team and we do awesome all the time which means our standards are high.
Think you have what it takes to be a part of our team? Then send us your resume and a cover letter that answers:
1. What value you would bring to our team (other than being positive, we consider that price of admission)?
2. What is your favorite brand/company and WHY?
3. Why do you want to work for us?
4. What makes you weird?
Reference ID: 41ad762b9e2a
Date Posted: 08/12/2016